Enter your details below and you could win a pair of Airpods Pro!
Enter your details to win
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Promotion is provided by Trilogy Funds Management Limited (Promoter) ABN 59 080 383 679 AFSL 261425. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, a reference to the Promoter includes a reference to the Promoter’s related entities.
- Information on how to qualify for this Promotion forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering this Promotion, all entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Entry to this Promotion is free.
- The prize is 1 x Apple AirPods Pro (2nd Generation) with a retail value of A$399 (Prize).
- This Promotion commences Saturday 12 November 2022 at 10:00am AEDT and closes Sunday 13 November 2022 at 05:00pm AEDT.
- This Promotion is open only to attendees to the Australian Property Expo (Sydney) held from Saturday 12 November to Sunday 13 November 2022, who are over 18 years of age. By entering this promotion, you warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements and acknowledge the Promoter’s right to disqualify any entrants that breach these Terms and Conditions pursuant to clause 18.
- To enter this Promotion, the entrant must scan the QR code provided by the Promoter and provide their full name, email address, phone number and if they are interested in investing or financing. Each entrant is strictly limited to one (1) entry into the Promotion.
- The Promotion is not open to employees of the Promoter or any of its related entities. This exclusion extends to an employees’ spouse, de facto spouse, parent, child and sibling.
- The winning entrant will be drawn on a lucky draw basis on Tuesday 15 November 2022 at 10:00am AEST. The draw will occur at the Promoter’s head office in Brisbane QLD. No entrant is permitted to attend the draw.
- The Promoter will contact the winning entrant on the date of the draw via the phone number and email address provided by the entrant in accordance with clause 6 (Initial Contact). In its absolute discretion, the Promoter may decide to make additional attempts to contact the winning entrant if the winning entrant does not respond to the Initial Contact. To claim the Prize, the winning entrant must confirm their acceptance of the Prize either by phone or by email within seven (7) calendar days from the date the Prize is drawn (Acceptance Period). If the Prize is not claimed by the winning entrant within the Acceptance Period, the Promoter will notify the winning entrant that their claim to the Prize has lapsed, and that the Prize will be redrawn. Following the expiry of the Acceptance Period, the winning entrant will be deemed to have forfeited all claims to the Prize. This process will be repeated until a winning entrant claims the Prize in accordance with this clause. By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to indemnify and hold the Promoter and its related entities (including the officers and employees of each) forever harmless from and against all claims, demands, losses, liabilities, damages, judgments, actions, proceedings, settlements, penalties, fines, costs and expenses (including but not limited to all legal and other costs incurred in defending or settling any claim) of whatever kind arising out of or in connection with the operation this clause.
- The Promoter is not liable and accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, delayed, incomplete, incorrectly submitted or corrupted entries, whether due to omission, error, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, disruption to any communication network or medium, or otherwise including those entries not received by the Promoter for any reason.
- The Prize is not transferrable and is not redeemable for cash, interests in a managed investment scheme operated by the Promoter or any other asset or interest. The Promoter is not liable, and no compensation will be payable, if the winning entrant is unable to use the Prize as stated.
- To the greatest extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes all warranties, representations or guarantees (Warranties) regarding this Promotion and the Prize, including any Warranties which may have been made in the course of advertising or promoting the Promotion. By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to indemnify and hold the Promoter and its related entities (including the officers and employees of each) forever harmless from and against all claims, demands, losses, liabilities, damages, judgments, actions, proceedings, settlements, penalties, fines, costs and expenses (including but not limited to all legal and other costs incurred in defending or settling any claim) of whatever kind arising out of or in connection with an entrant entering or participating in this Promotion or winning or failing to win the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
- Notwithstanding clause 12, if the Promoter incurs a liability to an entrant under any law which implies a Warranty into these Terms and Conditions which cannot legally be excluded, the Promoter’s liability in respect of this Promotion is strictly limited to, in the Promoter’s absolute discretion, resupplying the Prize or paying the cost of resupplying the Prize.
- By entering this Promotion, entrants consent to the Promoter collecting and using their personal information for the purposes of facilitating this Promotion and for promotional, marketing, publicity and research purposes, including, but not limited to, the sending of commercial electronic messages. Entrants may at any time opt out of receiving any promotional, marketing, publicity or research materials by unsubscribing to any communications and may at any time withdraw their consent to their personal information being used for promotional, marketing, publicity or research purposes by contacting the Promoter.
- If this Promotion is incapable of being run by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify the Prize, subject to State regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the exclusive right to disqualify an entrant from this Promotion if the entrant breaches the Terms and Conditions of this Promotion or engages in acts or omissions that are likely to cause detriment to, or otherwise acts in a manner that in the Promoter’s opinion is likely to adversely impact the interests of the Promoter, the Australian Property Expo or other entrants.
- If a dispute arises between an entrant and the Promoter concerning the conduct of this Promotion or claiming a Prize, the Promoter will take reasonable steps to consider the entrant’s dispute and to respond to it fairly within a reasonable time. In all other respects, the Promoter’s decision is final and binding on all entrants.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the laws of New South Wales apply to this Promotion and entrants submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.
- A copy of these Terms and Conditions can be obtained at www.trilogyfunds.com.au/win-with-trilogy-funds/