About Trilogy Funds
Trilogy Funds is one of Australia’s leading fund managers and financiers of property-based investments.
An Australian owned and based company, we leverage our combined expertise in investing, property development, financial services and property management in aiming to create income generating solutions while proactively managing risk.
Our goal is to provide investors with competitive investment income, paid monthly, in addition to providing flexible and agile non-bank lending to the property development and construction sectors. For over 23 years, seeking income and managing risk on behalf of thousands of investors has remained at the heart of everything we do.
Expertise through experience
Trilogy Funds’ origins can be traced back to the commencement of a fund management company managing mortgages and property assets associated with a law firm of which Philip Ryan was partner in 1998. In 2004, following their successes as Directors of Challenger Limited, Rodger Bacon and John Barry joined to form what is now Trilogy Funds.
All three co-founders are still active at Trilogy Funds with Philip Ryan in the role of Managing Director, John Barry as Executive Director and Rodger Bacon as Executive Deputy Chairman.
Today, Trilogy Funds continues to grow our portfolio of investment products, number of property development opportunities, our loan administration capabilities and investor registry. Our teams are based in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne.
Our purpose is to deliver better. Better outcomes for investors, better opportunities to build wealth and better experiences accessing and investing capital.
- We bring the best people together and work collectively to achieve our goals.
- We value the opinions and input of all our team members.
- We help our team members, business partners, investors, and borrowers.
- We are fair, open, honest, and transparent.
- We do what we say we’ll do.
- We understand and take our role as custodians of our investors’ funds and borrowers’ loans seriously.
- We take accountability and responsibility for our actions.
- We are driven to go above and beyond to deliver the best outcomes for our stakeholders.
- We foster and celebrate innovation and continuous improvement – we will always look for a better way to do what we do.
- We accept feedback as an important way to improve.
Through our words and actions, we respect everyone equally and aim to be a positive role model for our people, our investors, our borrowers, our business partners and the communities and environments in which we operate.