About Trilogy Funds
Trilogy Funds is one of Australia’s leading fund managers and financiers of property-based investments.
When it comes to property-based investing, we take things personally.
We’ve been building wealth together with Australian investors, advisers, developers and brokers for over 24 years. As we’ve grown, we’ve stayed faithful to the principles that have seen us build long-lasting relationships:
- We respect the importance of every decision to invest with, borrow from or recommend us
- Your goals drive how we find and share new investment, finance or development opportunities
- Your experience with us is not a transaction, it’s the starting point of a fruitful and enduring relationship.
For us, Building wealth together means fostering tailored, personal interactions. It means delivering:
- Better outcomes for investors
- Better construction and development finance solutions
- Better opportunities for our team and suppliers
- Sustainable growth in the Australian property and investment sectors.
So, whoever you are and whatever your financial goals may be, we’re here to support you on this journey.
Foundations built on experience
Trilogy Funds’ origins can be traced back to 1998 when Philip Ryan, Trilogy Funds’ co-founder and current Managing Director, was partner in a law firm associated with a fund management company managing mortgages and property assets. Philip recognised the potential the sector provided for investment and income and sought opportunities to create a standalone business.
In 2004, Philip met Rodger Bacon and John Barry, who both had decades of success in the financial sector and were instrumental in the growth and subsequent sale of Challenger Limited. Philip, Rodger, and John decided to combine their experience and joint passion for property and managed funds to create what is now Trilogy Funds.
Today, Trilogy Funds has more than 50 team members with broad experience across investment products, property acquisition, management and development, loan and portfolio management, investor relations, treasury, marketing, finance, operations and human resources.
Our teams are based in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne.
Our purpose is to deliver better. Better outcomes for investors, better opportunities to build wealth and better experiences accessing and investing capital.
- We bring the best people together and work collectively to achieve our goals.
- We value the opinions and input of all our team members.
- We help our team members, business partners, investors, and borrowers.
- We are fair, open, honest, and transparent.
- We do what we say we’ll do.
- We understand and take our role as custodians of our investors’ funds and borrowers’ loans seriously.
- We take accountability and responsibility for our actions.
- We are driven to go above and beyond to deliver the best outcomes for our stakeholders.
- We foster and celebrate innovation and continuous improvement – we will always look for a better way to do what we do.
- We accept feedback as an important way to improve.
Through our words and actions, we respect everyone equally and aim to be a positive role model for our people, our investors, our borrowers, our business partners and the communities and environments in which we operate.